ADVANCE THE HR PROFESSION WITH TWIN CITIES SHRM
As one of the largest SHRM chapters in the nation, TCSHRM has the resources to help you engage, connect and share information with other members on a variety of professional and personal development levels.
Your membership is the perfect way to learn new skills related to HR, maximize the recruitment efforts of your employer, and help to advance the field of human resources in an ever-more competitive world.
Who Can Join?
Individuals who do not meet the criteria of the other designated membership categories and who have an interest in the field of human resource management. This includes those members who are affiliated with a company that offers and/or sells a human resource-related product and/or service for profit to the corporate Human Resource or business community.
How much does it cost?
1 year Membership fee - $160
Membership level includes:
- Access to live monthly webinars at discounted rates and archived webinars complimentary.
- Access to two member-only networking events at discounted rates.
- Access to member-only online resources.
- Discounted rates to attend the TCSHRM Spring Conference, SHRM certification prep course classes and other local partner events.
- Member rate job postings to reach the Twin Cities largest HR network on TCSHRM.org.
- Bi-Weekly email updates on programs, job postings and member opportunities.
- Bi-monthly newsletter highlighting hot topics in HR, member updates
Considering Joining? Listen to Authentic Stories of Members and the IMPACT of Twin Cities SHRM
| TCSHRM Membership Benefit Summary
| Professional Development
- Discounts on monthly programs and events, webinars and conferences on a myriad of topics touching the world of human resources
- SHRM and HRCI credit hours for attending TCSHRM programs and webinars
- Discounted SHRM CP/SCP certification prep course offered twice yearly
- Opportunities to expand your leadership skills and competence through volunteering
- Awareness of non-TCSHRM-sponsored HR events taking place in the Twin Cities
- Complimentary one-time TCSHRM membership renewal if in transition during renewal
- Connection to the largest network in the Twin Cities, featuring 1,000 HR professionals
- Networking events for learning and sharing best practices, discussing hot HR issues, and making employment contacts
- Complimentary member orientation workshop that provides an overview of the TCSHRM organization, and helps build your professional network
- Access to our online member directory of HR professionals and search for experts willing to share their knowledge on key topics
- Opportunity to join our growing TCSHRM LinkedIn networking group
| HR News and Information
- Weekly TCSHRM HR Newsbreak: An e-bulletin announcing upcoming TCSHRM events and HR Jobs
- Bi-monthly TCSHRM News & Views newsletter
- Access to the TCSHRM membership directory
- Advertising and sponsorship opportunities for your company or organization
- Discounted HR job postings on the TCSHRM job posting board
| Volunteer Service and Leadership Opportunities
- Diverse volunteer opportunities on committees and projects, allowing you to broaden your experience and skills, as well as knowledge of the HR profession and your place in it
- Volunteer orientation to gain a deeper look into the operations of TCSHRM
- Opportunities to stretch your leadership abilities and lead a project and/or team
- Recognition for volunteer service, including potential for awards: Volunteer of the Year and/or Volunteer Spotlight
- Great resume builder to help enter or grow within the HR field