ADVANCE THE HR PROFESSION WITH TWIN CITIES SHRM
As one of the largest SHRM chapters in the nation, TCSHRM has the resources to help you engage, connect and share information with other members on a variety of professional and personal development levels.
Your membership is the perfect way to learn new skills related to HR, maximize the recruitment efforts of your employer, and help to advance the field of human resources in an ever-more competitive world.
Who Can Join?
Regular, also referred to as professional, membership shall be limited to those individuals who are engaged as one or more of the following:
- Practitioners in any of the various functional areas within the field of human resource management. May be in a generalist or specialist capacity.
- Faculty members holding an assistant, associate, adjunct or full professor rank in human resource management or any of its specialized functions at an accredited college or university; or college faculty member responsible for and serving as advisor to a Student SHRM Chapter
- Full-time human resource consultants with at least three years’ experience practicing in the field of human resource management; and/or
- Full-time attorneys with at least three years’ experience in counseling and advising clients on matters relating to the human resource profession and/or employment law.
How much does it cost?
1 year Professional Membership, a la carte program attendance: $110
Membership level includes:
- Access to live monthly webinars at discounted rates and archived webinars complimentary.
- Access to two member-only networking events at discounted rates.
- Access to member-only online resources.
- Discounted rates to attend the TCSHRM Spring Conference, SHRM certification prep course classes and other local partner events.
- Member rate job postings to reach the Twin Cities largest HR network on TCSHRM.org.
- Weekly email updates on programs, job postings and member opportunities.
- Bi-monthly newsletter highlighting hot topics in HR, member updates
Corporate Discount-New Membership Rates
3+ Professional New Memberships: $90 per membership (Saving $20 off each)
5+ Professional New Memberships: $85 per membership (Saving $25 off each)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to participate as a new member.
Considering Joining? Listen to Authentic Stories of Members and the IMPACT of Twin Cities SHRM